I've spent months deciphering the world of Endocrine disruptors and what effects they have on our immune system, hormones, weight and overall health. Fortunately, because I developed such a strong knowledge of cancer and ways to naturally detoxify the body and boost the immune system, this next step seemed to fall right in place. I'm so excited to share this with all of you.
If you are not familiar with Endocrine disruptors, you may want to go back and read my earlier post (Top 3 Things That Are Sabotaging Your Weight Loss and Health- and How to Fix it). If you aren't interested in going back to read it, I will quickly summarize. We eat food that has pesticides. We use products on our bodies that contain chemicals. We are in contact daily with environmental toxins. Why are they bad? They disrupt the process of our Endocrine System.
The Endocrine System is a collection of glands that produce hormones that regulate metabolism, growth and development, tissue function, sexual function, reproduction, sleep, and mood. If that system is not working properly, we can begin to see problems like inflammation, weight gain, arthritis, diabetes, and cancer. And not only can the Endocrine System get disrupted by toxins we come in to contact with, but many of the foods we eat and products we use can drown our body with excess Estrogen. This creates a hormone imbalance, which can lead to many health issues, with the biggest concern being hormone related cancers (Prostate, Breast, Ovarian, Cervical, Uterine Cancers). And our bodies can't fix this imbalance without the proper tools.
First, we need to detoxify our body. Get rid of the poisons and damaged cells in the blood stream. Then, we need to boost the immune system to help our body fight naturally. And finally, we need to fix the hormonal imbalance and get our Endocrine system working right. If we do those things, we will see a great shift in our body, like healthy weight, proper blood sugar regulation, decrease in inflammation, improved immune function, and so on. That is why I took the time to research and develop what I believe to be the best combination for balancing our hormones and promoting proper Endocrine system function.
I have spent a great deal of time designing the following Natural Hormone Balance Supplement. I've been shocked at the incredible difference I've felt. I made mention in an earlier post about losing weight naturally by using this. I'm down 10lbs in the past 45 days. My hair is full, thick and soft. (I've never had soft hair in my life). My nails are so strong now and growing long. My skin is getting smoother. I have energy and stamina to get through the day. My brain feels more focused and I'm able to concentrate.
I can say with absolute certainty that this combination was the missing piece for me. I'm now two years out from my original cancer diagnosis, and it's like I never went through any of it. I don't feel like I'm struggling to regain anything. I've been taking the Gold Blend, the Silver Blend, and now the Natural Hormone Balance, and I have never felt better in my life.
So, without further ado, here's Step Three on your path to wellness....
NATURAL HORMONE BALANCE
Please note: These supplements do not contain hormones.
They support the body's proper hormone balance.
MSM- (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) -An organic Sulphur compound found in raw fruits and vegetables.
- Assists the body in creating Glutathione, the body's most important antioxidant
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Promotes healthy endocrine function- Enzymes need MSM to metabolize and react to nutrients and hormones
- Improves joint health
- Promotes collagen and connective tissue formation
- Maintains cell wall strength
Peruvian Maca Root- Cruciferous root found in the mountains of Peru.
- Boosts energy and endurance
- Aids in hormonal balance
- Filled with essential Amino acids, nutrients and minerals, including Selenium, Potassium, Calcium, Iron and Magnesium
- May decrease physical stress, potentially having a positive effect on adrenal glands
Lutein- Carotenoid found in vegetables
- Low Lutein levels linked to blood sugar problems
- Helps regulate Endocrine system function
- Protects against UV rays
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Promotes increased mental function, speech and memory
- Promotes eye health, and protects against eye disease
Alpha-Lipoic Acid- Form of fatty acid that naturally resides in body cells. It helps our bodies produce the energy required to support normal bodily functions. The main role of ALA is to convert blood sugar (glucose) into energy.
- Universal antioxidant
- Supports healthy endocrine system function
- Facilitate transfer of glucose into energy
- Assists process of creating energy from fats, proteins and carbs
- Helps protect cell structure
- Detoxifies the liver
- Boosts immune system
- Speeds muscle recovery and metabolism for athletes
- Aids regulation of cholesterol levels
Co-Enzyme Q10- A substance found in the body within every cell. It's role is to help convert food into energy. Past the age of 30- CoQ10 levels decline rapidly.
- Promotes and strengthens immune health
- Essential in providing energy to the body at a cellular level
- Universal Antioxidant- neutralizing free radicals
- Responsible for synthesizing Adenosine Triphosate, the molecule that acts as a major energy source for each individual cell.
DIM- (di-indolylmethane) - compound isolated from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli or cabbage.
- Aids in hormonal balance
- Promotes estrogen metabolism by helping the body remove excess estrogen from environment, chemicals and food
- Promotes breast and prostate health
- Helps strengthen hair and nails
- Reduces skin wrinkles
Zinc Gluconate- Essential for the normal function of the endocrine system. Contains the lowest cadmium levels of all zinc compounds.
- Regulates cell growth
- Aids healing
- Boosts Immune system
- Balances Hormones
- Protects against diabetes by regulating insulin activity
- Blocks estrogen
- In men, boosts Testosterone by blocking the conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen
Hi Ann it's so great to hear your story, what you went thru first, so much pain n loss, just to battle now with what God put on the earth for our good. It is tragic how the medical community doesn't promote natural healing and Nutrition! So many lives could be saved!!ReplyDelete
Anyway, I also was diagnosed with breast cancer last Oct n my mom 3 days prior with Colon Cancer. She decided to do a bout of Chemo pills n radiation for a month. Afterwards she was always tired, but, then she caught a cold n that nearly killed her. It's been a rough month n a half n she is slowly getting better but so super slowly. She is extremely tired always!
We started doing B17 with DMG n Zinc Citrate this month and apricot seeds. We are following www.ibeatcanerwithb17.Com and wondering if we could also use your products? I am taking a ton of other things too to try n fight it naturally. Mother Earth Labs PH alkalinizing formula, mega vitamins, 5 PDS carrot juice daily, Beta 1 3 D Glucan, Barely pills, wheat grass, raw powder in smoothies. Eating organic salmon n chicken with lots of veggies. Cut out all sugar n processed foods, only drink alkaline water..etc. Plus lots of what you show in your products but separately.
I take lots of other stuff all natural vitamins nothing synthetic since I found out how badly sytethic vitamins damages our thyroid.
Thank you for your time! May God continue to bless you n heal you completely!!
Any Sue would be greatly appreciated.
Take care, Irene